ABSTRACT TEXT / POSTER NOTIFICATION
ABSTRACT, FULL TEXT AND POSTER PAPERS TO BE SENT TO OUR CONGRESS
WILL BE EVALUATED BY REFEREES (SCIENCE COMMITTEE) AND DECIDED TO
Last Abstract (ABSTRACT-POSTER) Submission Date: 10/08 (August)/2022
Otherwise, even if the abstract is accepted, it will be canceled and will not be taken from the program.
• Abstracts can be sent as oral or poster presentations.
• Abstracts should be prepared in two languages, Turkish and English.
• The language of the presentation can be Turkish or English.
• The form of presentation should be stated as Oral or Poster. However, depending on the scientific program and the content of the abstract, the Scientific Committee may change the presentation style of the abstract.
• The abstract should be prepared in accordance with the ABSTRACT LAYOUT EXAMPLEand sent over the system in MS Word format.
• Abstracts should not exceed 250 words. Only the abstract text is included in this limitation, and the title, author names and institutions and keywords will be kept separate from this limitation.
• The names and surnames of the authors (no title is written) and the institution they work for should be stated in the system and in theABSTRACT LAYOUT EXAMPLE and the order should be paid attention to.
• Keywords must be at least 3 and at most 5.
• Poster Abstract brought to our congress in printed form will be presented in the form of visual presentations.
• The content of the postershould be in accordance with the abstract text and its dimensions should be in accordance with standard dimensions (70x100 cm.).
• Authors (Responsible/Server Author) are responsible for missing or incorrectly entered information.
• *The place and form of the presentations in the program are decided by the Scientific Committee Members.
• The acceptance of the abstract will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee Members determined on the subject.
• All scientific and legal responsibilities regarding the abstracts belong to the authors.
• The abstracts that are not sent in accordance with the rules stated above will be excluded from the evaluation.
• Abstracts whose registration has not been completed and/or not presented and Abstracts of Corresponding/Presenting Authors who did not attend the Congress will not be published in the Congress Proceedings Abstract Book.